[egit-dev] Re: [master] Change I5828502f: (egit/parallelip-jgit) Change jgit build to be completely manifest first

Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to finish font&colour decoration tonight, but I'll try to
> make the tests work in cli instead. Assuming my wife won't find other
> things for me to do, that is ;-)

Thanks.

> And, btw, jetty does publish p2 repo [1], but they do not advertise it
> too much for some reason. We use jetty to test our internal m2e
> derivatives quite successfully.
>
> [1] http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/7.0.0.v20091005/update/

How the heck did you find that URL?  I spent 2 hours digging around
their website and trying things like that, and P2 just kept kicking
back saying it wasn't an update site...

--
Shawn.

Back to the top