Re: [egit-dev] jgit project started

It probably makes sense to have its own list, even if there is a lot of overlap.

Sent from my (new) iPhone

On 22 Dec 2009, at 12:40, Robin Rosenberg <robin.rosenberg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

måndagen den 21 december 2009 23.50.48 skrev  Shawn O. Pearce:
The technology.jgit project has been setup, and I just created the
initial draft of the website [1].

This completes the split of JGit out of EGit, correcting the mistake
we made when we brought the projects to Eclipse.org.

In the near-ish future I'm going to rearrange the repository names
on egit.eclipse.org.  For the jgit one I want to drop that /egit/
prefix.  :-)

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/jgit/

From that I conclude that JGit will not have a mailing list of its own.

-- robin