Re: [egit-dev] UI dependencies in egit core

On 2009-12-11 12:57, Mykola Nikishov wrote:
Thomas Hallgren<thomas@xxxxxxx>  writes:

I find a dependency to org.eclipse.ui from the
org.eclipse.egit.core. Looking closer I see that some operations
implement the IRunnableWithProgress interface from jface.

Since this makes it hard to use the egit.core in a headless
environment, I would suggest you remove that dependency
My +1 for this change. And even more, I have some half-backed patch for
this but I'm not sure what is the best solution.

[...]

Great. Is there a bugzilla for this that I can track?

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Back to the top