[egit-dev] Meetings and Plans

Hey guys, I had the pleasure of meeting some EGit committers and
contributors at Eclipse Summit Europe last week.

One issue that was brought up was around planning. As part of the
Eclipse development process, plans are required. The way that planning
is handled traditionally in Eclipse projects is through meetings. I
have taken the liberty to setup a basic planning page on the wiki:
     http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Planning

A couple things we should think about:
    - I recommend having a short weekly call to sync up. The Eclipse
Foundation has a conference line we can use.
    - If people like the call idea, we should find a time that works
for us (given that we have people in the US and Europe)
    - Come up with a rudimentary plan, I started a rough sketch on the wiki
         - http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/Planning/0.6 (for a sample
plan, see http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Plan/3.6)

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top