Re: [egit-dev] Gerrit registration of new email

"Sohn, Matthias" <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I tried to register my private mail account in Gerrit via
> "Account Settings" > "Contact Information" > "Register New Email ..."
> but so far no registration mail arrived (tried several times).
> I think my spam filter settings shouldn't eliminate mail from eclipse.org.
> Maybe it's caught on the Eclipse side.

Huh, I just sent a message to myself and it came through fine.
According to the mail headers, egit.eclipse.org is directly
connecting to the destination.

Does eclipse.org have SPF configured and that might be causing some
sites to block email originating from egit.eclipse.org but claiming
to be from eclipse.org domain?

--
Shawn.

Back to the top