Re: [egit-dev] Problem on cloning EGit

Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
Ferry Huberts <ferry.huberts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Baumgart, Jens" <jens.baumgart@xxxxxxx> wrote:
warning: unable to unlink c:/Git/egit/parallelip-egit/.git/objects/a4/18d9d8adff
dafd9e5c6c71a3bea79ff755e179.temp: Permission denied
at work we see the unlink failure quite often:
we you have eclipse open with the egit plugin, and then
do something with the repository (like gc) you almost
always get this unlink error. I guess either the egit
plugin or windows (my money's on this one) keeps files locked.

Its windows.  :-)

guessed as much, egit behaves nicely on all my Linux machines :-)

thanks for the clarification.

ps. trying to get back to adding ignores support to jgit, hectic time at work are ramping down a bit :-)

Back to the top