[egit-dev] Mentorship

Congrats guys, it looks like EGit will get through the IP process soon (final stretch!)

As one of your project mentors, I stubbed out the wiki for you:
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit

It's not much, but I hope it provides you a framework to start adding things there once the code becomes available. When the code is available, I can work with you to get a build going using the common build infrastructure at Eclipse.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top