Re: [egit-dev] Eating own dogfood

> We need a diff engine. That is the major obstacle to any major
success. The
> diff engine would open the road toward a full merge and stuff like
cherry-
> pick, rebase, rename detection , blame etc. (there is a blame, but not
> integrated yet).
>
> We have two diff candiates and need to get one of them integrated.
There
> is one written from scratch, under development, but there is no time
line,

Yes, the integration of that code is what I will try to do. I got some
code from Shawn and I am trying to integrate that in JGit code. And it's
also true that there is no timeline for this work up to know. But since
I am now back after a longer vacation and got OK from managers to work a
lot on JGit I hope I can do my first proposal soon.

  Chris

Back to the top