Re: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters

Hi,

I would also love to help with the TCK. I'm JAX-RS API committer and currently working on the JSR-371 MVC 1.0 TCK.

Christian

Am Do., 12. Apr. 2018 um 18:11 Uhr schrieb Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

As a JAX-RS API committer, I'd like to join that sub-team which is working on the particular TCK of JAX-RS.

-Markus

From: ee4j-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guillermo González de Agüero
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 18:04
To: EE4J community discussions
Subject: [ee4j-community] Eclipse Jakarta EE TCK commiters

Hi,

I read on the #11 PMC minutes that community commiters are needed for the TCK project [1].

I'd love to be part of it, but I haven't been involved on any Java EE TCK development. Could I join as a commiter anyway or are you looking for people with more experience on the field?

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero