Re: [ee4j-community] ECF Unconference

I have now crossposted that to the MicroProfile group
and also started a Wiki page to capture the agenda

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microprofile/hAzAW7dAkzE

On 6 Apr 2018, at 9:26, Heiko W. Rupp wrote:

Bonjour,

On 5 Apr 2018, at 14:21, Gael Blondelle wrote:

We have booked a room at the EC France Unconference for MicroProfile and Jakarta EE.

As I wrote in private to Gael before, I will help to set up the
agenda, even as I can't make it to Toulouse.

I will also help setting the unconf up for ECE in Ludwigsburg,
where I live close by.

I think for both unconferences we need:

* State of the union JakartaEE / ee4j
  * ee4j PMC