[edt-dev] new version of EGit available

EGit 2.1 was released last month.  I've been using EGit 2.0, and it hasn't always worked properly so I'm going to try 2.1.  If you'd like to do the same, the update site URL is http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates

If downloads from eclipse.org don't work well at your location, download the release in a zip file from a mirror at http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/egit/updates-2.1/org.eclipse.egit.repository-2.1.0.201209190230-r.zip  When you install from this zip file, uncheck "Contact all update sites during install to find required software" to prevent your workbench from contacting eclipse.org.

 -Matt

Matt Heitz
Developer, Eclipse EGL Development Tools and IBM Rational Business Developer
http://www.eclipse.org/edt/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/products/rbde/

Back to the top