To: edt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Matthew Heitz/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: edt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/30/2012 05:22PM
Subject: [edt-dev] we migrated from CVS to Git again!

Hi EDT team,

After a few days of using (and fighting with) Git, we decided that having multiple Git repositories was a mistake.  Our code from CVS has been re-migrated to a single Git repository.

For committers:   ssh://[committerid]@git.eclipse.org/gitroot/edt/org.eclipse.edt.git
For read-only access:   git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/edt/org.eclipse.edt.git

IMPORTANT: the new repository was created from CVS.  If you changed code in one of the original nine Git repositories, you'll need to make the same change in the new repository.  The original Git repositories will be kept for two days and then deleted, so don't wait!

Our nightly builds are turned off, but they will be restored tomorrow.

In a few hours I will make a .gitignore file from each .cvsignore file, and delete the .cvsignore files.

  -Matt