[edt-dev] Attention all 0.8.1 users; SysLib.getResource is now Resources.getResource

Part of the 0.8.1 work is to re-factor our existing code for improved extensibility. We strive to do this unobtrusively, but there are times when we make a change that will affect your code.
One of these changes recently made was to move SysLib.getResource to Resources.getResource.
When using code written with 0.8.0 in 0.8.1 you will need to change SyLib.getResource to Resources.getResource.

regards,
Joe Vincens
Developer, Eclipse EGL Development Tools and IBM Rational Business Developer

http://www.eclipse.org/edt/
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/products/rbde/

Back to the top