[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[edt-dev] Correct EDT terminology
- From: William A Smythe <smythew@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 21:00:29 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
It's important going forward that we use correct terminology when talking about EDT and technologies developed under it. Thanks Brian for helping with the definitions.
- EGL Development Tools (EDT) - An Eclipse Tools Project for the EGL language and EGL-related tools.
- EDT Core - A set of common frameworks for developing applications with the EGL language, including an extensible compiler framework, extensible generator framework, SDK, and Eclipse based IDE.
- Eclipse IDE for EGL Web Developers - An all-in-one IDE package that includes Eclipse and EWDT.