[edt-dev] Proposed schedule for EDT 0.8.0

We've been doing some planning for our next incubator release for EDT,
which will be 0.8.0.   We're looking at a release date at the end of April
- that should be quick enough to keep our momentum going, yet long enough
to make some exciting additions to EDT.

Please take a look at the proposed milestone schedule on the EDT 0.8.0
Planning wiki page.  These dates were worked out based on the availability
of the IBM team.  Of course, we hope that others will also contribute to
the 0.8.0 release.   All new code contributions will need to be completed
by the end of milestone 4.

If you have comments or questions on this proposed schedule, you can
respond to this email.

Watch for more information soon on proposed themes and line items for this
release.  That should spark some lively discussion!

Lisa Lasher
EGL Project Manager
(919) 254-0057  (tieline 8-444-0057)

Back to the top