[edt-dev] removing committers

This question is for David Williams, but I'm sending it through edt-dev so we can all see the answer, and it'll be in the archive for future reference.

David: Alice Connors has resigned as a committer for EDT, and Jon Shavor told several of us (verbally) that he wouldn't be involved after he retired at the end of May.  He's been true to his word.  I believe the next step is to notify the PMC so they can be removed from the list of committers.  Is this message sufficient, or is there something else we need to do?

 -Matt

Back to the top