Re: [edt-dev] Fwd: WHY "The type sqlrecord cannot be resolved" ?

Hi Eric

SqlRecord is not in EDT.  See the SQL Data Access specification as part of bug 35573

Cheers

Tim W Wilson
STSM Rational Developer Architecture & Development
internet: tww@xxxxxxxxxx
(919) 254-0029 (TL 444-0029)

Eric Tan <eric.tan.6508@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: edt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/19/2011 09:19 AM

Please respond to
EGL Development Tools <edt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

edt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[edt-dev] Fwd: WHY "The type sqlrecord cannot be resolved" ?

Hi,

I tried to compile the EGL file with EGL2IR XML in EDT, but got the error message like this: "The type sqlrecord cannot be resolved".

I think "sqlrecord" should be a pre-defined stereotype, and the compiler should accept it. But it seems I was wrong. What should I do to solve this problem ?

Any reply will be appreciated greatly.

Best regards,

the content of the file is :

Record CustomerRecord type sqlrecord
    { tableNames=[["Customer"]], keyItems=["customerNumber"] }
   customerNumber INT {column = "customer_number"};
   customerName STRING {column = "customer_name"};
   customerBalance DECIMAL(9,2) {column = "customer_balance"};
end

program CustomerTest type BasicProgram

  myCustomer CustomerRecord;

  function main()