Re: [edt-dev] new plug-ins checked in for deployment & visual editor

Thanks Tony.  Unfortunately org.eclipse.edt.ide.rui had a dependency on org.eclipse.edt.runtime._javascript_, which doesn't exist in CVS.  I have removed the dependency.  There are no compile errors, but I don't know if everything still functions properly.

 -Matt

From: Zhang Hong Chen <chenzhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: edt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/19/2011 06:03 AM
Subject: [edt-dev] new plug-ins checked in for deployment & visual editor
Sent by: edt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

7 new plug-ins as listed below are checked in to CVS. They carry the deployment function and visual editor function. If you want to play with these functions, just get all of them into your workspace. If you have got these plug-ins from another source, you should replace them with the version in eclipse CVS. Thanks!

gen\
org.eclipse.edt.gen.deployment._javascript_
org.eclipse.edt.gen.deployment._javascript_.templates
org.eclipse.edt.gen.generator.deployment._javascript_
ide\
org.eclipse.edt.ide.deployment
org.eclipse.edt.ide.deployment.rui
org.eclipse.edt.ide.deployment.services