[edt-dev] problems with our builds

Eclipse's build system is having problems.  We haven't had a build since the 8th, because the system hasn't noticed any of the changes we've made since then.  (If it sees no changes in CVS then the build stops without compiling anything.)

I started a build manually at 4:30pm yesterday.  Normally our builds take less than 5 minutes, but this one made little or no progress after almost two hours, so I killed it.  Then the automatic build at 9pm saw no changes again.  That *may* be because all changes were in the one I started manually.

It looks like other projects are also having their builds take a long time.

I'm going to locate or open a bug against the build system.  If anyone wants to know the status of the bug, contact me and I'll send you the link.

 -Matt

Back to the top