[edt-dev] update on yesterday's changes

The changes I wrote about yesterday are not finished.  The IRs are in good shape, but there's more work to be done in both generators.  I've seen steady progress on the generators throughout the day and I'm optimistic it will continue tomorrow.

You *MUST* clean all of your projects after you pick up these changes.

Please don't open bugs on the generators if you're using the August 3 build or the August 4 build that will be made tonight.

 -Matt

Back to the top