[edt-dev] schedule changes for EDT 0.7.0

We have decided to add another iteration to EDT 0.7.0.  That means development ends September 16, and our release date is September 30.

Milestone 2 will now include Iteration 11, which starts on Monday.  Milestone 3 begins with Iteration 12 and ends with Iteration 14.  Iteration 14 will be reserved for testing and bug fixes.

THANK YOU to everyone who helped with the planning that was done this week.

The new schedule, and other information about the new contents planned for 0.7.0, will be on the wiki soon.

 -Matt

Back to the top