[edt-dev] two Bugzilla items

Hi EDT,

  I just noticed that I made a mistake when creating some Target Milestones for Bugzilla bugs.  The milestones have names like "0.7.0 M2 I9" (version, milestone, iteration).  The Target Milestones I created for M3 all say "M2", and they can't be renamed.  Just so ya know...go by the iteration not the milestone.

  Also, there are 22 bugs with Resolution=Fixed that don't have a Target Milestone set.  Here's a query to see these bugs.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?resolution=FIXED;query_format=advanced;bug_status=RESOLVED;bug_status=VERIFIED;bug_status=CLOSED;target_milestone=---;target_milestone=Future;product=EDT

  I'd like to know what people think -- should we make a rule that the Target Milestone must be set when you commit code to fix a bug?

 -Matt

Back to the top