[edt-dev] EDT build failures

Hi everybody,

  The last two builds failed due to compile errors.  We've had other failed builds over the last few weeks.  I'll take that as a good sign: it means we're making a lot of changes and getting a lot done.  We just need to be more careful.

  It looks like the problem was solved this morning, so the next build should be clean.

  As a reminder, we decided that after committing changes you must release them at the same time.  That will keep the builds up to date with everybody's view of the project in CVS.

  Also, from now on you'll be sent an email when a build fails and you released changes into that build.  Keep in mind that other people may have made changes too, so the failure may not be your fault.

 -Matt

Back to the top