[edt-dev] comments available in lexer

Hello,

we would like to have the contents of line comments and block comments available in the lexer. Now, they are plainly ignored, except for their position in the source file.

The flex definition is available, and we know how to make the change. Is it sufficient for us to submit as anonymous, so that you can review and accept/reject our code?

Yours truly,

Bart Decuypere, Senior System Engineer

KBC Global Services NV,
Brusselsesteenweg 100, 3000 Leuven, Belgiƫ

KBC Global Services NV, Havenlaan 2, 1080 Brussel, Belgiƫ, VAT BE 0465.746.488, RLP BrusselsThis e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify KBC immediately and then delete this e-mail. KBC does not accept liability for the correct and complete transmission of the information, nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information. All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by KBC or KBC employees are deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly, the sender or recipient of these messages agrees that they may be read by other KBC employees than the official recipient or sender in order to ensure the continuity of work-related activities and allow supervision thereof.

Back to the top