[edt-dev] missing EDT builds (problem solved)

Hi everybody,

  Yesterday I learned that the latest EDT build was from April 14th.  Builds are supposed to run automatically every night as long as any source file has changed.  I don't know what caused the problem, but it seems to be resolved now: everything worked properly last night.

  If the problem happens again, please open a bug in Bugzilla.  (At the moment there's no Build component under EDT, but we'll fix that soon.)

 -Matt

Back to the top