[edt-dev] new EDT plugins

Hi EDT developers,

  We (finally) got permission from Eclipse to add a large batch of plugins to our CVS repository.  They hold the beginnings of our generation framework, and Java and _javascript_ generators.

  You can find them in HEAD, under org.eclipse.edt/gen/

org.eclipse.edt.gen
org.eclipse.edt.gen.generator.example
org.eclipse.edt.gen.generator.java
org.eclipse.edt.gen.generator._javascript_
org.eclipse.edt.gen.java
org.eclipse.edt.gen.java.templates
org.eclipse.edt.gen.java.templates.egl.core
org.eclipse.edt.gen.java.templates.egl.lang
org.eclipse.edt.gen._javascript_
org.eclipse.edt.gen._javascript_.templates
org.eclipse.edt.gen._javascript_.templates.egl.core
org.eclipse.edt.gen._javascript_.templates.egl.lang

  I'll have them included in EDT builds within the next few days.

  Somebody should really follow this with a post describing what's in these plugins...hint hint...

 -Matt

Back to the top