[eclipselink-users] No [ManagedType] was found for the key class [nz.cri.gns.mapservice.userdomain.DataUser] metamodel issues.

I have had this error before - previously it had something to do with a reference to spring boot. Not this time.

I have two data sources. The moment I add ANY repository to the second datasource, this error comes up for whatever entity the repository used.

Using spring config instead of persistance, and EclipseLink JPA. The strange thing is that is has nearly identical to a working project that was used as template. Different data sources and obviously different tree scanned, but otherwise the config seems setup exactly the same. What is the equivalent spring data config equivalent to exclude-unlisted-classes. I will happily put up code but can anyone give me hint of where I should start looking?

stackdump looks like:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No [ManagedType] was found for the key class [nz.cri.gns.mapservice.userdomain.DataUser] in the Metamodel - please verify that the [Managed] class was referenced in persistence.xml using a specific <class>nz.cri.gns.mapservice.userdomain.DataUser</class> property or a global <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes> element.
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.metamodel.MetamodelImpl.entityEmbeddableManagedTypeNotFound(MetamodelImpl.java:177)
at org.eclipse.persistence.internal.jpa.metamodel.MetamodelImpl.managedType(MetamodelImpl.java:519)
at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.JpaMetamodelEntityInformation.<init>(JpaMetamodelEntityInformation.java:68)
at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.JpaEntityInformationSupport.getEntityInformation(JpaEntityInformationSupport.java:67)
at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.JpaRepositoryFactory.getEntityInformation(JpaRepositoryFactory.java:152)
at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.JpaRepositoryFactory.getTargetRepository(JpaRepositoryFactory.java:99)
at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.JpaRepositoryFactory.getTargetRepository(JpaRepositoryFactory.java:81)
at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactorySupport.getRepository(RepositoryFactorySupport.java:185)
at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.initAndReturn(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:251)
at org.springframework.data.repository.core.support.RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.afterPropertiesSet(RepositoryFactoryBeanSupport.java:237)
at org.springframework.data.jpa.repository.support.JpaRepositoryFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(JpaRepositoryFactoryBean.java:92)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1637)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1574)
Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential and may not be used, published or redistributed without the prior written consent of the Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Limited (GNS Science). If received in error please destroy and immediately notify GNS Science. Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Back to the top