Re: [eclipselink-users] NPE when updating entity where only @Element-collection has changed

På tirsdag 03. mai 2016 kl. 09:08:54, skrev Mauro Molinari <mauromol@xxxxxxxxxx>:
I have no idea (I'm just an EclipseLink user like you and never used it with PostgreSQL), but... what if you compare the same buildCallWithReturning implementation on another SQLPlatform (MySQL or such)? Would it throw NPE as well if sqlCall is null?
You may understand if the problem is in the PostgreSQLPlatform or in the fact that sqlCall is null...

The problem I'm facing is that buildCallWithoutReturning(session) retursn null, so I'm not really interested in what other platforms do when null is returned.

The strange thing is that this only happens when i retrieve an entity with LockModeType.PESSIMISTIC_WRITE, retrieving it using regular find() works ok.
This is related to my other thread "Property-change event fails because of IndirectSet.attributeName is null".

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh
CTO / Partner - Visena AS

Back to the top