Re: [eclipselink-users] Getting Exception [EclipseLink-4002] on EclipseLink 2.6.0 or higher while same code working fine with EclipseLink 2.5.2

Hi,

Thanks for replying; I am not sure whether configuration change can be done
as we have support for MySQL/Oracle/Postgres/SqlAnywhere and MS SQL Server.

if you refer line 39-41 of the  class
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-ranger/blob/master/security-admin/src/main/java/org/apache/ranger/entity/XXServiceConfigDef.java>
: then probably you can figure out what do we do. Based on database flavor
EclipseLink 2.5.2 jar automatically detect whether to use sequence or auto
number/identity etc.

You said : "you can subclass the database platform class to behave as it did
in 2.5.2."

Don't know how it can be implemented in our context. Will explore more on
this; if you have reference of mentioned implementation would you please
refer that to me.