Re: [eclipselink-users] Updates two database servers in one take

On 4/14/15 11:50 PM, Edson Richter wrote:
Thanks for the enlighment!
Can I add equivalent to the annotations using runtime API?

should be doable as well using session customizer through session.setPartitioningPolicy(yourPartitioningPolicy)

--lukas

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter