[eclipselink-users] Updates two database servers in one take

It is possible to configure eclipselink in the following way:

1) Every query is send to one "master" server;
2) Every transaction causes insert/update/delete/procedure call to be send in two-phase commit mode to 2~4 servers?

- I don't have problems with volatile functions (like "now()") because I do all of this at Java app level. All my functions are predictable stable. - I want to use this a alternative to applying HA-jdbc or C-jdbc proxy libraries.

Thanks,

Edson

Back to the top