Re: [eclipselink-users] JMX under Tomcat: is it possible?

Hi Rick,
thanks for your suggestion! I was easy to create an extension of JMXServerPlatformBase for Tomcat 8, indeed. I think I'll open an enhancement request on EclipseLink with my contribution.
I now have MBeans published by my application using EclipseLink under Tomcat 8.
However, performing this task confirmed that there's no apparent good reason for not having a generic ServerPlatform implementation configured by default by EclipseLink to make JMX monitoring available.

I'll put the details on the bug report.

Mauro