Re: [eclipselink-users] JMX under Tomcat: is it possible?

Zabbix has great support for JMX monitoring.
Would worth to check.
I'm using Zabbix JMX plugin to monitor Tomcat and other Java apps running, and it works really fine (just remember you have to enable JMX in catalina.sh/catalina.bat otherwise will not work). Probably you will have to build a template (but it not that complex, you can even clone an existing template to build your own).

Atenciosamente,

Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter