Re: [eclipselink-users] JMX under Tomcat: is it possible?

Mauro -

I suspect the reason that the documentation says that JMX support doesn't exist for Tomcat is because there isn't a target-sever specific to Tomcat[1].You could try to write a custom TomcatServerPlatform that extends org.eclipse.persistence.platform.server.JMXServerPlatformBase. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Rick

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/documentation/2.6/jpa/extensions/persistenceproperties_ref.htm#target-server