Re: [eclipselink-users] Problems migrating from OpenJPA to Eclipselink [table not present in descriptor]

<hehe>

So, I found the problem.  It wasn’t with the column that I had suspected was the issue.  It turned out to be the erroneous OneToMany mappings.  These relationships are flat out wrong -  a mistake I made a long time ago - and deleting them fixed the issue and I’m now back on track.

Starting to learn how to read the FINE logging messages from EclipseLink ;)

Here’s the erroneous mappings that were causing me pain

    // bi-directional many-to-one association to StatusCode
    @OneToMany(mappedBy = "child", fetch = FetchType.LAZY)
    @JsonIgnore
    private Set<ProductNetwork> statusCodeByChild;

    // bi-directional many-to-one association to StatusCode
    @OneToMany(mappedBy = "parent", fetch = FetchType.LAZY)
    @JsonIgnore
    private Set<ProductNetwork> statusCodeByParent;

Thanks!

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:28:08 -0500
> From: Doug Clarke <douglas.clarke@xxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Eclipselink-Users <eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [eclipselink-users] Problems migrating from OpenJPA to
> 	Eclipselink [table not present in descriptor]
>
> Hal,
>
> Great to hear from you. The error is due to some reference mapping that points to the StatusCodeSequencing entity from another entity. I would assume its in the FK custom mapping. I have seen this where the target and foreign keys get flipped. How many classes have a reference to it and is there any orm.xml in use?
>
> Doug

Back to the top