Re: [eclipselink-users] Joined Inheritance resulting in incorrect query - change when putting subclasses into same package?

So to try and avoid the issues, I made BoreHole abstract and now I get
Exception [EclipseLink-108] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.1.v20130918-f2b9fc5): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DescriptorException Exception Description: Cannot find value in class indicator mapping in parent descriptor [null]. Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(nz.cri.gns.jpaDatabase.entities.BoreHole.BoreHole --> [DatabaseTable(SC.BORE_HOLE)])

Exception [EclipseLink-41] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.1.v20130918-f2b9fc5): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DescriptorException Exception Description: A non-read-only mapping must be defined for the sequence number field. Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(nz.cri.gns.jpaDatabase.entities.BoreHole.BoreHole --> [DatabaseTable(SC.BORE_HOLE)])

Updated scheme:
@Entity(name="BoreHole")
@Inheritance(strategy=InheritanceType.JOINED)
@DiscriminatorColumn(name="BH_TYPE_ID", discriminatorType=DiscriminatorType.INTEGER)
@Table(name="SC.BORE_HOLE")
public abstract class BoreHole implements Serializable {

Child entities as before.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Back to the top