Re: [eclipselink-users] Composite persistence unit without jar files containing persistence.xml

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the quick response, I explained myself wrongly, I don't mean without a persistence.xml file but with the persistence.xml file of the composite members not being inside of a jar file. I mean, in all the docs and examples the composite persistence unit uses the <jar-file> tag to indicate a .jar file that contains the persistence.xml of the composite units, I want to know if there's a way to indicate the location of composite members  persistence.xml file if this file is not inside a jar file.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards, Raúl

No, as any persistence unit, composite persistence unit must be defined in persistence.xml.