[eclipselink-users] Eclipse Link memory leak problem

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out where the memory leak problem occurs. Due to my researches i found that org.eclipse.persistence.internal.helper.DatabaseField class consumes memory more and more and no any memory release. GC doesn't work for this class. I can't share the code but i m sharing Heap Statistics. I tried to clear EM but it doesn't work. It still consumes memory and not releasing it back. In 2 weeks of work, Application collapse and become useless.

Is this bug or is it problem with our architecture?
Are we missing something?

From picture, Heap is working OK but trend is going higher. We focus the test in 3 periods :

• Green (normal load 1 user) – the scale of memory usage going a little bit higher.

• Blue (idle timeout) – stop using about 1 hour, but application doesn’t release resource.

  Note : the graph going up and down is normal. It came from Diagnostics’ memory usage.

• Purple (peak load 70 users) – memory usage raises a lot more than normal load.

Inline image 2

HEAP BREAKDOWN

From Heap Breakdown, found suspicious class : org.eclipse.persistence

From picture, Class org.eclipse.persistence.internal.helper.DatabaseField

Class.org.eclipse.persistence has memory leak problem.

Inline image 1

HEAP BREAKDOWN CONT.
This picture is a good example of Class that releases resource, no memory leak problem.

Inline image 3

HEAP BREAKDOWN CONT.
Inline image 4
Inline image 5