Re: [eclipselink-users] In-Eclipse output from the annotation processor?

David,

Yes, you should give Dali a try, especially if you are using EclipseLink, as it has a number of features specific to EclipseLink functionality. One of the biggest features in Dali is the entity validation, which is integrated with the problems view. You can also customize this validation just like you customize errors/warnings for the compiler. It also offers its own metamodel generation, which is integrated into the IDE experience. As a result you don't have to perform a separate metamodel generation step.

You can install Dali into your existing installation using the Help->Install New Software... menu item.

Neil