[eclipselink-users] eclipselink PersistenceUnitLoadingEception in WAR file

Hello:

This is my first time submitting an issue so I apologize for not following conventions.

At Rick from StackOverflow's request, I am posting this problem I came across.

Please see: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25289859/eclipselink-persistenceunitloadingeception-in-war-file/25310715#25310715

To summarize:
I have a project I built using the websphere eclipse plugin.
It works when I deploy it using the 'Run on Server' button which puts a .war.xml in the app folder that references the compiled classes and resources.

When I export the project to a WAR file and put in a .war file in the app folder manually, I get PersistenceLoadingException caused by MalformedURLException caused by NullPointerException.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Anonymous

Back to the top