Re: [eclipselink-users] Difference between EclipseLink and Hibernate

in my view very little difference, I aim never to use extensions so am portable between provider if needed.

I've used both over the past 12 months

one project used hibernate and we could get it working with oracle stored procedures returning result sets, and eclipse link was worked 1st time, so had to refactor a project from hibernate to eclipselink which took max half a day, but we wasted a week trying to get hibernate working so refactoring and re executing unit and integration tests confirmed it all still worked

if your using Spring then hibernate seams to be there standard so lots of things work by default out if the box and might take extra configuration of overriding if you want to use something else

Sent from my iPhone