[eclipselink-users] Acquiring a list of persistence unit names?

Hello; is there a programmatic way that I'm unaware of in the JPA API to acquire a list of all known persistence units?  There sure doesn't seem to be.

I would have naïvely thought there'd be something in javax.persistence.Persistence (e.g. public Set<String> getPersistenceUnitNames();) but the fact that there is not gives me pause: is this a spec hole (doubtful) or a security/privacy/scope issue?

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson