[eclipselink-users] Tables with ID only

Hi,

We have made so called marker interfaces that do not contain any fields. For example, our base type is the Persistable and a specialization is the Authorizable. This last class does not contain any additional attributes so we end up with a table only with an ID. We have some more of these.

I have some FUD if this is the right approach. I would rather have a boolean in the Persistable as a discriminator. Is this possible? I appreciate any pointers.

Best regards,

Wim Jongman

Back to the top