Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.5.1 patch set is now available

Hi Eric,

Yes, I mean a P2 repository.

Our Tycho build points to the repo you mention. The problem is that it is a composite repository and therefore tycho picks up the latest version. Normally this is what we want but now we have problems with 2.5.1 we need to fall back to 2.5.0.

I have done some research on one of the browse-able mirrors of Eclipse [1] and it seems that the 2.5.0 repo is here [2].

It would be nice if one could isolate a known version of Eclipse Link and use that as the "known target". The current "previous versions" site [3] can be found easy enough but all the repo links point to the aggregated repo and not to the repo with the isolated version. IMO on this page [3], it should point to the isolated repo.

Do you want me to file a bug for that?

Cheers,

Wim

[1] ftp://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/eclipse/rt/eclipselink/updates
[2] http://download.eclipse.org/rt/eclipselink/updates/2.5.0.v20130507-3faac2b/
[3] http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/previous_releases.php