Re: [eclipselink-users] javax.persistence.sharedCache.mode=ENABLE_SELECTIVE seems to have no effect

På tirsdag 17. september 2013 kl. 16:14:50, skrev Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
På tirsdag 17. september 2013 kl. 16:02:59, skrev Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Andreas,

  Anything you can send me that would demonstrate the problem would be useful.

   Setting javax.persistence.sharedCache.mode=ENABLE_SELECTIVE should effectively make it eclipselink.cache.shared.default=false -> i.e. you should not need both settings.

Ok, thanks. I'll cook an example.

This is strange; Now it works as expected setting only javax.persistence.sharedCache.mode=ENABLE_SELECTIVE

Truely sorry for the noise, cannot understand why it didn't work, must have overlooked something.

Thanks for getting me on track at least:-)

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      mob: +47 909 56 963
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - http://www.officenet.no

Back to the top