Re: [eclipselink-users] Possibly bug - getting NullPointerException - org.eclipse.persistence.jaxb.compiler.MappingsGenerator.generateMappings()

Great thanks.

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Blaise Doughan [via Eclipse] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I have checked in a fix for this issue to the EclipseLink 2.5.1 and 2.6.0 streams. You will be able to download a nightly build with this fix starting August 24, 2013 from the following link:

-Blaise