Re: [eclipselink-users] Possible concatenation bug in InformixPlatform?

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can subclass InformixPlatform and add a method like this to it:

  @Override
    protected void initializePlatformOperators() {
        super.initializePlatformOperators();
        addOperator(ExpressionOperator.simpleLogicalNoParens(ExpressionOperator.Concat, "||"));
  }

Thanks; luckily I have such a method to fix some other InformixPlatform issues.  :-)

Just to be clear: will this addOperator call *replace* the "+"?  I don't want to end up with two concatenation operators in the platform.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson