Re: [eclipselink-users] PROGRESS: Sv: Re: Value of DiscriminatorValue not persisted

Hello Andreas,

Can you provide the stack trace from the debugger where you noticed the ObjectBuilder.buildRow was called on the EmailPart ObjectBuilder/Descriptor? Short of reproducing it locally, that might show the code path taken and point to how the wrong objectbuilder/descriptor is getting used. If you are able to debug further, I'd go back from that point and see how that ObjectBuilder was looked up.

Best Regards,
Chris