Re: [eclipselink-users] Value of DiscriminatorValue not persisted

På mandag 19. august 2013 kl. 17:51:32, skrev Guy Pelletier <guy.pelletier@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Andreas,

No you don't have to map the discriminator column explicitly. The model looks to be defined correctly, so its very odd that it would be null.

What does your execution code look like? I'm not well versed in Scala but perhaps the discriminator value is being 'lost' somewhere along the way?

Hm, strange, persisting the same type other places works. Do you have any pointers to where the value is retreived from when generating the INSERT-query so I can debug and step thru it to se what's going on?

Thanks.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>      mob: +47 909 56 963
Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - http://www.officenet.no