Re: [eclipselink-users] Building EclipseLink

Andreas,

You need ant, maven, and java installed. then run from your trunk dir "ant -f antbuild.xml" should start the build. the ant build will call maven. it may stop after the maven build with a "no bnd" error. (I'll be fixing that when I return on Monday.), but by then the bundles will all have been built and should be available in the plugins dir.

I think 2.5 should be available on the sonatype OSS and eclipse maven sites (vacation brain - I'll verify and let you know).

Eric